You only need 5 ingredients to make this delicious pumpkin ice cream pie! It is the perfect fall dessert!
5-Ingredient Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
- Servings: 1 piece
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 ¼ cups gingersnap cookie crumbs (about 30 cookies), plus a few cookies for garnish
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups pumpkin ice cream, softened
- Salted caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine gingersnap cookie crumbs and sugar. Add melted butter and stir until mixture is evenly moistened. Transfer crumb mixture to 9-inch-diameter glass pie dish; press crumbs firmly and evenly onto bottom and up sides to top of dish. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Spoon softened ice cream into the cooled crust. Spread with a spatula until ice cream is smooth and even. Garnish with gingersnap cookie crumbles. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- When ready to serve, remove the pie from the freezer. Cut into pieces and drizzle with salted caramel sauce.