This is a recipe for the yummiest fall-off-the-bone-if-there-was-one brisket recipe using only a few ingredients!
4 Ingredient Brisket
- 1 (3-4 lb) Brisket
- 1 bottle of Robbie’s Garlic Sauce (See Jan’s Note)
- ½ can beef broth
- ½ can beef consommé
- 1 small can tomato paste
- Salt and Pepper for
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over brisket.
- In a Dutch oven, flat griddle or large oven-safe pan, sear the brisket on medium high until golden brown, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix together garlic sauce, beef broth and tomato paste.
- Pour over brisket.
- Place in oven, covered, and cook for about 3 ½ hours.
You’ll find Robbie’s Garlic Sauce in selected specialty stores like Whole Foods and Sprouts. (Also look for Claude’s Barbeque Brisket Marinade Sauce and Gold Buckle Brisket Sauce.)
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!