Supplies needed: cereal box, sparkle sticky foam sheets, black ribbon, heart shaped foam, printed list of songs/ipod dial from Family Fun
, hot glue gun,sparkle hearts. (Most supplies purchased at Wal - Mart)
1. Cover the cereal box with sparkle foam, cut to size. You can also get creative with the colors and sparkle or non sparkle for different genders.
2. Cut out the list and play command circle and hot glued on top of foam.
3. Cut ribbon to desired length for headphones. and then glued a shorted piece on top of the long piece of ribbon to create the two seperate ends.
4. Glued ribbon to foam hearts to form headphones.
5. Added Childs name to the back.
6. Recreate these steps in a smaller fashion with raisin boxes to create the childs actual valentines to pass out!