Now that I have two our of the four kids in school, it is essential I provide Valentines for each of my children's classrooms. Yes, I can easily get a store bought item like a pencil, but I try to embrace my inner "Martha" during these holidays. I want the kids to remember these sweet Valentines they gave to their friends. There are quite a few things you could do, but when I found this one on the blog, Love The Day, I just gushed over it. Lindi Haws has quite the selection of Valentines and you should definitely check them out.
I chose "Valentine You Rock" because it can be paired with so many things: Rock candy, Pop Rocks, or even just a painted rock. There are so many possibilities.
- All you have to do is buy a box of rock candy on a stick & clear party bags.
- Cut the tags out & hole-punch them on each corner.
- Have your child sign the back.
- Tie it with any ribbon or ties you have happen to have.
- And enjoy your little accomplishment with your little ones.
This will surely be a hit in the classrooms! Enjoy!