Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: Reducing Holiday Stress

Let the good times roll.

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

The most influential thing a parent can do is share everything with their children ( of course regarding time frames to age requirements), to educate our children's mind, body, and spirit in order to attempt a revision of traditional failures.

I centralize my atmosphere and focus on really seeing all of my children as they are , not only embracing each, but really appreciating their existence and predestined nature of all modifications of myself. Hearing my children laugh is like watching merry in a meadow. Their tears become the impenetrable armor I need to reiterate the importance of values I share with them, running against time to dodge calamity before they are given awareness of this world, fighting to save their lives in time to plant my very same seeds again.

My own awareness is most important, not just to know it but to be a living example in a globe of distractions. To bare my own cross in the face of all things and share with my children all of what this means.

Walking into life becomes easier when you appreciate all things, good and seemingly bad. My advice would be to embrace all things, know all we can, and believe nothing, gather what u plan to plant and harvest. Then of all we gather share these seeds with our children.

This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.