As a former teacher,I always edified my students that none of us are perfect in this beautiful world and tried to make my students self confident. I always teach them to learn from their mistake, and I was extra careful to correct them in a motivational way so they their soft feelings never hurt.
But I forgot this all when I‘ve been going through to my parenting stage. I forgot my kid as well needs the same softness and care. I forgot my principal that none of us are perfect in this world; this same rule is applicable on my kid. I too not perfect at all…
He also needs my support to be a confident toddler especially in this competitive world. I started working on my parenting and put together inspirational quotes, books to help me reach a more balanced approach in my parenting. I hope my sharing will be helpful to make your bond and relationship stronger than ever with your little angles.
Try to write it daily on their mirror, in a lunch box or simply send a text if you have older children!
I hope you will see a great difference in your kid’s behavior and confidence….
Here you go to inspirational quotes to motivate your kids -
1. "Belive you can and you're halfway there"
2. "Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try."
3. "If you dream it, you can do it."
4. "Hope is a walking dream."
5. "Whatever you are, be a good one."
6. "Only I can change my life. no one can do it for me."
7. "Don't forget to be awesome."
8. "Don't worry, be happy."
9. "Think outside the box."
10. "To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst."