Bring on the hearts, flowers, and flying Cupids because Valentine's Day is coming. If you're searching for special sweets for your favorite Valentines or a crowd pleasing treat for a class party--get out your glue gun because we're getting crafty! For this sweet holiday, make these super cute and super easy Valentine's Day Juice Box Robots.
Even if getting crafty makes you nervous, don't fret! You are going to love these Valentine Robots because:
- They are so easy to make– just stack everything and use your magical hot glue gun to put it all together.
- If these robot's are headed to a class party, you can get all of the supplies in bulk so you won’t break the bank.
- There are so many variations to these robots so you can personalize your robots based on the ages of the kids and even offer healthier and non-food options.
- I can’t say this enough– they are SO stinking cute.
Here’s what you need:
- Juice Box
- Pudding Cup or applesauce cup
- 2 Mini size boxes of candy, raisins, stickers, or temporary tattoos
- Chocolate candy heart
- Two tube shaped candies like Smarties, or mini licorice
- Googly eyes
- Permanent marker
- Glue Gun
Start by glueing the pudding or applesauce cup to the top of the juice box for his hea. Be sure to give him two googly eyes and a smile
Glue the small boxed candy to the bottom of the juice box for his feet.
Use a little glue to attach his candy arms and don't forget the candy heart on his chest.
When making this little guy I found that a little bit of glue goes a long way. You can also use a heavier tape to assemble your robot.
To put him all together took me less than a minute! So if you are making a bunch of robots for a class, you can start a little assembly line a few days before the party.
My Valentines agreed--these robots were a hit!
Here's to a fun Valentine’s Day and someone getting you something sweet too!