The Today Show guest Abby Larson showed 8 DIY Halloween costumes on the show this morning. While several were very cute, one was a baby bubble bath in which a baby was placed in a wagon surrounded by balloons. When my oldest child was 10 months old, she took a bite out of a balloon and swallowed the piece. It happened in an instant. Our pediatrician told us we were lucky because the piece of balloon could easily have covered her windpipe and she would have suffocated within seconds, before anyone could do anything to help her. He said that babies and toddlers should never be placed near balloons. They want to bite everything. I hope the Today Show will point this out to its viewers tomorrow. No balloon costumes for babies and toddlers, Please!