Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: Ultimate Baby Registry

Baby Registry Must-Haves

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

Muslin Swaddle Blankets are the best thing ever! They are soft and plenty big enough to wrap the baby. Two years later, we are still using them for nap time.

Video monitor- I felt more secure as a single mom with a video monitor as opposed to a sound monitor. I could take a shower or get things done outdoors while the baby napped and keep an eye on him at the same time.

Breast feeding moms- Lansinoh HPA Lanolin worked great for me when I had any issues with my breasts/nipples. Also, it costs a little more than dish soap but invest in the breast feeding equipment cleaning soap. It takes the milk residue right off of your gear.

Sippy cups that don't include a lot of parts to clean. These things can get disgusting if not cleaned properly.

Bibs that are water resistant and easy to clean or wipe off. They will save you a lot of time and laundry!

This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.