These fresh Watermelon Margaritas are one of my favorite ways to celebrate summer. They are easy to make and taste like summer in a glass!
- 4 cups cubed seedless watermelon (about 4-5 oz watermelon juice)
- 3 oz silver tequila
- 1½ oz fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp honey simple syrup (or more to taste)
- watermelon and lime for garnish
- For simple syrup: ¼ cup honey ¼ cup water
- To make simple syrup put ¼ cup honey and ¼ cup water together in a saucepan and heat until honey mixes into water. Stir often.
- To make watermelon juice, blend watermelon in blender.
- To strain, press the juice through a fine mesh sieve.
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Garnish with watermelon and lime. Enjoy!