A quick and easy, gluten free snack mix that is sweet, salty, and crunchy. It's loaded with peanut butter and covered in confectioners' sugar making it totally irresistible.
Triple Peanut Butter Puppy ChowPrep Time: 10 min Cooking Time: 2 min
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Reese's Pieces
- 5-6 cups Corn or Rice Chex
- 3-4 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a large microwave safe bowl, place peanut butter and chips. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until fully melted. Stir in vanilla. Add Reese’s Pieces and 4 cups of cereal. Stir to fully coat in the peanut butter mixture. Add more cereal, 1 cup at a time, until there is not too much gooey peanut butter in the bowl, but the mixture is not dry. I used about 6 cups of cereal. I do not recommend using more than that.
- Pour sugar, 1 cup at a time, onto cereal. Stirring and adding more sugar as needed until it is fully coated. How thick the coating of sugar depends on your preferences. I used 4 cups. Puppy chow may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.