This Sweet Grapefruit Margarita is the perfect, sweet treat for your next gathering (or a stressful Tuesday). It is refreshment at it’s best.
Sweet Grapefruit Margarita
- Yield: 2
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 limes, zested
- 2 pink grapefruits, juiced
- 1 pink grapefruit zested
- 3-4 oz of silver tequila
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp of sugar for rim
- grapefruit and lime slices for garnish
- Mix together sugar and zests from lime and grapefruit.
- Pour onto a flat plate. Rub the rim of two with lime juice from one slice of lime. Dip glass rim into sugar mixture.
- Mix all remaining ingredients, except for fruit slices, in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to glasses. Pour in the mixture and garnish with fruit.
- I sprinkled a bit of leftover sugar on top of drinks. Bottoms up!