This spin on my favorite summer treat (a big bowl of fresh strawberries and pineapple) is to die for. A tray of these cake balls would be the perfect item to bring to a spring or summer potluck or for sticking in the freezer and sneaking whenever you get a sweet tooth. It doesn’t hurt that they’re pretty too!
Strawberry Pineapple White Chocolate Cake Balls
- Yield: 32 cake balls
- Prep Time: 1 hr 30 min
- 16 oz. Baker's Premium White Chocolate Baking Chocolate
- 8 oz. can Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 16 oz. jar Cream Cheese Frosting
- 15 oz. Strawberry Cake Mix (may need eggs and oil to prepare)
- Assorted sprinkles to decorate
- Cook your boxed cake according to the instructions on the packaging. Let cool completely.
- Combine your crushed pineapple and icing with a mixer in a large bowl.
- Crumble your cake into the icing and mix well.
- Set cake mixture in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to firm a bit.
- Line pan with wax paper and roll cake mixture into balls. Freeze for at least one hour.
- Melt white chocolate according to the packaging.
- Using a toothpick or other method, dip each cake ball one at a time completely into the melted chocolate. Set back on wax paper. Decorate immediately.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy immensely.