There’s nothing more comforting than waking up to a hot, creamy breakfast and this Slow Cooker Spiced Coconut Oatmeal is a cinch to prepare. Just a few ingredients tossed into a slow cooker the night before and you’ll wake up to a sweet and cinnamony start to your day.
Slow Cooker Spiced Coconut Steel Cut Oatmeal
- Servings: 1 cup
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: 8 hr
- 2 cups steel cut oatmeal
- 1 15 ounce can Cream of Coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker and stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Serve immediately or freeze in individual servings.
For more recipes, visit The Suburban Soapbox.