Add some extra flavor to your salmon patties with Ritz Crackers!
Salmon Patties with Sriracha Sauce
- (3) 6 oz cans of salmon
- 1 sleeve of crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 cup Mayo
- ¼ cup panic bread crumbs
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon whole grain brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (I used Todd’s dirt)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- coconut oil (olive oil works well too)
- ½ cup mayo (for the sauce)
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce (for the sauce)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (for the sauce)
- Drain salmon from cans and set aside.
- n a large bowl add crushed crackers, onions, jalapeño, all seasonings, mayo, and mustard. Mix until well combined. Gently fold in salmon and bread crumbs until well mixed.
- Form into desired patty size
- Heat 4 tablespoons of coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Gently place patties into hot oil and brown 4-5 minutes per side until nice and golden brown.
- Drain on a paper towel
- To make the sauce combine mayo, Sriracha, and pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
- Serve and Enjoy
Head to https://blushandbasil.com for more recipes!