All the Philly Cheese Steak flavors you love - but without the bread. Perfect game day snack!
Philly Cheese Steak Nachos
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: 5 min
- 1 plate of tortilla chips
- ⅓ c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 steak-umms, cooked and chopped
- 5-6 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 slices onion
- 1 T olive oil
- ½ bunch scallions, chopped
- Sour cream, optional
- Generously sprinkle mozzarella cheese over plate or tortilla chips.
- Cook steak-umms or your sliced beef for 1 minute, flip and cook for an additional minute.
- Saute mushrooms and onions until crispy.
- Heat tortilla chips with cheese in the microwave for about 20 to 30 seconds.
- Top cheese with chopped beef.
- Top beef with mushrooms and onions.
- Warm back in the microwave for about 10 seconds.
- Top with scallions. Serve!
This deliciousness is hearty enough to be served as a meal – not just a snack. Trust me. My kids did not complain when this was dinner. Enjoy!