This easy to make appetizer is perfect for entertaining. Serve it with your favorite tomato sauce or pesto and you will have a crowd gathering in no time.
Oven Roasted Crunchy Cauliflower
- 1 whole cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup gluten free bread crumbs
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Chop cauliflower into small bite size pieces and place in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 eggs and ¼ cup of olive oil.
- Pour the mixture over the cauliflower and stir well. Make sure the cauliflower pieces are well coated.
- In a separate bowl, combine ¾ cup of gluten free bread crumbs, 2 tsp paprika, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take the cauliflower pieces and drop them in the dry mixture.
- Once the pieces are covered in the bread crumbs place them on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 30-40 minutes.