My only rule for healthy recipes is it has to taste unhealthy like this light oreo smoothie does.
Light Oreo Smoothie
- Yield: 1-2 servings
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 5 min
- 1 frozen medium sized banana cut in slices
- ¼ cup vanilla greek yogurt
- ½- cup milk (I always use coconut milk)
- ½ teaspoon sweetener (optional)
- 2 Oreo cookies or other chocolate sandwich cookies
- Garnish: additional crumbled chocolate sandwich cookies for garnish
- Blend frozen banana, yogurt, milk and sweetener to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Lastly add in Oreos and blend for a few seconds until it is chopped and mixed through.
- Pour mixture in glasses, garnish with cookie crumbles and serve.