This slightly lemony meal is light, refreshing, and totally irresistible. Enjoy it for lunch, dinner, or bring it as a side to your next party. Everyone will love it!
Light & Fresh Lemon Edamame Pasta
- 3 cups dry pasta
- 1 cup scallions
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 16oz bag frozen edamame
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- cracked black pepper & sea salt
- Start by cooking 3 cups dry pasta in a large pot. (I don't use a specific amount of water, just enough to cover the pasta). Depending on the type of pasta you use, it may take longer to cook.
- Once your pasta is al dente, add in 1 16 oz bag of frozen edamame and continue to simmer until edamame is done.
- While the pasta and edamame are cooking, chop 1 cup of scallions and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the juice of 1 lemon, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, ¼ cup olive oil, and a dash of cracked black pepper & sea salt.
- Once the pasta and edamame are both tender, drain the remaining water from the pot.
- Stir in chopped scallions and the lemon vinaigrette.
- Serve it immediately if you want to enjoy your pasta warm or refrigerate it for a cooler version.