If you have boneless, skinless chicken breasts, Panko and Parmesan, you can get dinner done in a jiffy.
Lemon Parmesan Chicken
- Servings: 1 chicken breast
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 thin boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Panko
- ½ cup Parmesan
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (1 teaspoon dried thyme)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lightly beat egg and lemon juice together in a shallow bowl.
- Toss Panko, Parmiggiano, lemon zest and thyme together on a plate.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dip chicken breasts in eggs and lemon juice, allowing any excess to drain. Dredge chicken breasts in Panko until evenly coated.
- Heat olive oil in large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook until golden brown, 3-5 minutes per side. Remove from pan and rest chicken on a plate lined with paper towels.
Visit CookingClarified.com for more delicious, easy recipes and cooking tips, tools, techniques & videos!