The easiest, most delicious egg casserole you'll make this year!
Keto Spinach Pie
- Servings: 8
- Yield: 8
- Prep Time: 8 min
- Cooking Time: 30 min
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach, squeezed dry
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Squeeze liquid from thawed frozen spinach and place in large mixing bowl
- Add cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, eggs, salt, and pepper to mixing bowl with spinach.
- Stir to combine well.
- Pour into greased 8x8 baking dish, and bake at 350˚ for 30 minutes.
This meal is great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Makes a fantastic side dish for any low carb meal. You can also bake in muffin tins, and freeze for make ahead breakfasts for busy mornings!