A family favorite that is best paired with a hot cup of coffee and a good friend!
Gluten Free Banana Bread
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour and baking soda together.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter, sugar and eggs.
- Add vanilla and dry ingredients.
- Stir in bananas and chocolate chips
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.