Having guests for the holidays? Whip up this super simple fruity Five Ingredient White Sangria and make it a party. It’s fruity, festive and oh so easy.
Five Ingredient White Sangria
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 pear sliced ( I used half of a red and half of a green)
- 1 cup of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup cranberry juice (if you use unsweetened then add some honey)
- 1 bottle dry white wine ( I used sauvignon blanc)
- Easiest sangria ever! Just slice your fruit and throw it in the pitcher.
- Add one cup of cranberry juice and one bottle of dry white wine.
- Stir. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least one or two hours so the fruit can soak up some alcohol.