Easy Five Spice Chicken Wings are flavorful and spicy with a hint of cinnamon from the five spice powder. They are a nice change from the everyday buffalo flavor.
Easy Five Spice Chicken Wings
- 1 pound of chicken wings and drumettes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 2 tsp five spice powder
- zest of 2 limes
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except for brown sugar and pour over chicken wings in a ziplock bag.
- Marinate one hour.
- Line a sheet pan with foil.
- Put chicken wings in pan and discard marinade.
- Make sure wings are not overcrowded or they won't cook evenly.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes until cooked through.
- Top with parsley.