An easy to make, gluten free, vegan recipe for everyone's favorite dip. Loaded with vegetables, I even love this for dinner!
Classic Homemade GuacamolePrep Time: 20 min
- 2 large Haas avocados, diced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- ½ bunch cilantro, leaves only
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- In a medium bowl, mix together avocadoes, onion, garlic, parsley, cilantro, tomato, and cucumber. Mix as much you like. I prefer my guacamole to have a bit of texture. Season with pepper and Sriracha.
- Serve immediately with chips and more cucumber slices. I also just eat it like a salad.