Quick and easy chocolate coconut pancakes are a great breakfast treats. The pancakes have a light coconut undertone with rich chocolate goodness. CourseBreakfast
Chocolate Coconut Pancakes
- Yield: 12-14 pancakes
- Prep Time: 10 min
- 1 ½ cups of pancake mix ( I like to use Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix)
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 ⅓ cup coconut water
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Heat a large non stick pan or griddle over medium high heat. Grease the pan slightly with a small amount of preferred cooking spray or butter
- In a large bowl mix together the pancake mix, cocoa powder and coconut milk. The batter may be slightly lumpy and that is okay! Let the mix stand for about 2 minutes.
- Pour about ¼ cups worth of pancake mix onto the pan. Let the pancakes cook until you see bubbles or what appears to be holes in the pancake. Then you know it is ready to be flipped. About 1 minutes on each side
- Garnish with shredded coconut when serving!