This delicious Chick Pea Salad is one of my favorite make-ahead meals. It takes no time at all and is perfect for the entire family.
Chick Pea Salad
- 2 16 oz cans garbanzo beans
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 3 scallions
- 1 red bell pepper
- ⅓ cup parsley
- Open and drain the cans of garbanzo beans.
- Place the bean in a large bowl.
- Chop 3 scallions, 1 red bell pepper and ⅓ cup parsley.
- Add the chopped ingredients to the bowl and stir.
- Add 1 Tbsp cumin, 1 tsp chili powder, 4 Tbsp olive oil and ⅓ cup lemon juice.
- Mix the ingredients well, store in an air tight container and place in your refrigerator until you are ready to serve.