Easy quick and delicious breakfast pizza!
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 25 min
- 2 Multi-grain with Flax Flatout® flatbreads
- 4 tablespoons fresh salsa, your favorite kind
- 1 cup onions, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup triple cheddar cheese blend, shredded
- 2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 wild cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Freshly ground black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a non-stick skillet scramble two eggs. Season with freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Set aside
- In the same skillet, sauté mushrooms, garlic and onions in olive oil and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Set aside
- Place Flatout® directly on oven rack and bake for 2 minutes. Flip and bake for 3 additional minutes. Remove from oven.
- Place the Flatout® on a rimmed baking sheet. Spread 2 tablespoons of your favorite salsa onto each.
- Layer each Flatout® with ½ of the scrambled eggs and ½ the sautéed mushrooms, garlic and onion. Then add 5 wild cherry tomatoes to each and top with ¼ cup cheese each, if desired.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts and is bubbly. Garnish with green onions.