These will go quick at your game day celebration so it's best to make two batches!!
BBQ Bacon Wrapped Lil' Smokies
- (1) Package of Cheddar Lil’ Smokies
- Honey BBQ Sauce
- (1) Package of Bacon
- Pepper & Garlic Powder to taste
- Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease lightly with cooking spray.
- Cut strips of bacon into fours. Wrap Lil’ Smokies with bacon and place on baking sheet. Season with Pepper and Garlic powder (No extra salt is needed as there is enough in the bbq sauce and bacon) and then drizzle with BBQ sauce. Finally sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
- Let cool and serve with toothpicks.
Visit blushandbasil.com for more recipes!