These super healthy Baked Sweet Potatoes with Egg will give you a nutritional jump start to your day. They are full of protein and healthy fats that will keep you full until lunch.
Baked Sweet Potatoes with Egg
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 pieces cooked bacon, crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Poke potatoes with a fork and bake in the microwave (about 8 min.) Let them cool a bit. Or bake in the oven for about 60 minutes at 350°
- Cut sweet potatoes in half and scoop out some of the insides but not all. You want to leave a good layer so it will be able to hold the egg.
- Put the sweet potato flesh in a bowl and mix with coconut oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Put a scoop of the potato mixture back in each potato. Try to push it up the sides. This will help it hold the egg.
- Crack an egg into each hole and top with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon. Top with guacamole.