Keurig 2.0 is one of leading Keurig models. My honest article today will introduce you the top 5 best Keurig 2.0 Coffee Makers. Keep reading to choose the best model for yourself.
Keurig model is most famous for the feature of versatility. Every unit, from very basic to high-quality hone, allows you to choose your desired beverage size with ease. Also, every machine comes with a number of brew varieties for you to choose from. In addition to this, every model comes with some the same features, namely, removable water container, a touch display, and strength control. Those with higher price are added some features, including adjustable interface wallpaper, customizable controls, and nightlight for better visibility. Last but not lease, Keurig 2.0 models can serve you in any situation, from single use to a crowd use. Below are brief review of 5 best models and their particular features as well. Keep reading!
2. 5 Best Keurig 2.0 Coffee Makers
This is the smallest and the cheapest model of Keurig
2.0 on the market now. But this doesn’t mean that it is in low quality. It has a lot of great things to offer you. For those who purchase a coffee maker for the first time, it comes with 7 different exterior colors. Plus, it has a handy 2-inch touch display, which is clear for you to follow and control your brewing. It offers up to 9 brew cup sizes, between 4 and 30 ounces, carafe sizes are also included. Another remarkable feature is the removable 40 ounce water container. More amazingly, it allows you to set for hot chocolate and other drinks for different demands.
- It is compact and easy to hand
- It is budget-friendly
- It offers nine different brew options
- It match only specific K-cups
- It doesn’t come with feature of auto shut-off
- It is tricky to fill a travel mug
2. Keurig K250
This model has a wide range of features in common with K200, such as, 2-inch display, strength control, a removable 40 ounce water container. It most impresses users on the feature of adjustable brew strength control, making it easier for you to make your desired drinks. Moreover, the addition of a water level window makes it convenient for you to check how much water is in the container and it is necessary to add some more. One more thing, its drip tray is removable, making cleanup much easier.
- It has a large and removable water reservoir of up to 40-ounce
- It comes with brew strength control feature
- The water level window is also included
- It Is not matched with many other pods
- It is quite loud while running
3. Keurig K300
It offers almost the same number of features as the two above models, but the features are “bigger”, particularly, its water reservoir can contain as much as 60 ounce at once, the interact touchscreen is 2.4-inch. Strength control, of course, is also included, allowing you to set for stronger coffee if you want. Besides the available Keurig carafe, you can use K-cup and K-carafe pods to brew. In fact, this model is designed with innovative Keurig 2.0 brewing technology, so it reaches the lid of the K-cup being used for an ideal brew each time. Furthermore, it offers different settings for other beverages, rather than coffee, namely, hot cocoa, mocha, and chai.
- It comes with a very larger water reservoir of 60 ounces
- It has an interactive touchscreen display
- It matches with carafe, K-cup, as well as K-carafe pods
- It can’t run with official K-cups
- Some consumers complain that the coffee made with strong setting stays weak
- It doesn’t come with auto-on features
4. Keurig K450 Brewing System
Keurig K450 introduces some features that cheaper models do not have. For example, it has a 70-ounce water container and auto on/off feature. Additionally, its water container is well-lit and includes a flip top lid. Plus, the touch display is colorful, rather than black and white as in other models. The strength control feature is also added, allowing you to make stronger coffee with just some customizing. The result coffee made by this machine is claimed to be smooth and flavorful. Last but not least, the customizable interface wallpaper makes the machine more impressive.
- It comes with a removable 70-ounce water container
- It has a color touch display
- The auto on/off feature is included
- As being used, the needle can get clogged, leading to smaller brew amounts
- It is fit with select K-cups only
5. Keurig K550
This is an ideal choice if you often have to serve the whole family or crowd. This machine comes with 10 different brew sizes. And like the K450, it has a well-lit water container with a flip top lid. And instead of the capacity of 70 ounce, it can hold up to 80 ounces. The touch display not only in more color but also larger compared to former models. The strength control setting is also added, allowing you to select your desired strength through user-friendly programmable controls. The user interface wallpaper is also customizable. And the feature of nightlight is also available.
- It offers 10 different brew size options
- The removable water container is as large as 80 ounce
- The touch display is lager and in color
- The auto brew setting is only applicable for carafe, not K-cups
- It is quite loud while running
Above are 5 most recommended models of Keurig 2.0. Each of them has its own features, meeting various requirements among users. So ask yourself: what you really expect from your machine, then make decision.